I just set up a quick-and-easy way to register for our Free Women’s Safety & Awareness Class NEXT Wednesday, May. 18th, 2022 at 6:00PM.
Use the calendar, scroll to next Wednesday (the 18th), and hit the BOOK NOW BUTTON.
Wednesday May 18th, 2022 SMAA will present a FREE Women’s Safety Class at 6:45PM – 7:30PM, immediately following our Kids classes.
You will learn:
- how attackers choose their targets…and how not to be a victim
- simple safety measures you can take
- easy evasions and escapes
- the truth behind the most pervasive myths of self-defense and safety
- humorous answers to the most ridiculous questions such as, “what do I do if I’m tied up in the middle of a field?” (actual question) 😉
- How to tap into and turn on your innate safety system
- and, whatever else I have time to cover…
The sessions will contain both informational and physical training, and will benefit any woman who can attend, even if she cannot physically participate.
This Safety Seminar is open to the public so please spread the word (forward this email) to any woman you know and care about.
That’s all for now.
To your success,
Mr. Brad Scornavacco
P.S. Like Scornavacco Martial Arts Academy on Facebook Right Now for the latest greatest updates from SMAA.