Have You Trained at Another Martial Arts School in the Past? or
Are You Currently Attending Another Martial Arts School in Town?
If you are looking for a New Martial Arts School, read on…
Let’s face it, there are more people teaching martial arts than ever before–there’s a school in every strip mall, gym, church basement, YMCA and now even in Wal-Mart.
The truth is that with so many schools in town it’s no wonder that a great many of our most dedicated students actually come from another school, in town or out of town.
Why is that?
Well, for 2 Reasons:
1) For students who are new in town, they have a “point of reference” to make a decision about the future of their training in Longmont. Because they have already attended a school, given that it was a quality school they readily see the power of the Scornavacco Martial Arts Academy Program.
2) Many local students just happened to hear about another martial arts school in town before meeting us.Â So they start their martial arts journey there, drawn in by Dirt-Cheap Prices, thinking that all schools are the same.
But, after training for awhile certain questions arise from needs not met.
These parents are searching for more, more than dumping their child off for an room full of other kids for an hour with little personal attention or Adult Expert Teaching. For example:
- They want to be treated more like a student than a number.
- They finally begin to search a little harder, to find a place with “a little something more” than they are getting.
- They want a teacher with expertise in social intelligence and conflict resolution beyond fighting.
- They want someone with experience with Special Needs children…
Then, they find us…
How would you like to know the secret that all these other Transfer Students discovered?
And, Answers to the Most Common Questions Transfer Students ask?
Here’s what to do now:
Email Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org for More Information about our Special Transfer Student Process and Hear From Other Transfer Students Just Like You!
Or just call Michelle at 303-485-5425 between 9AM-3PM and she will send your Free Information to you immediately.
I look forward to meeting you in person and helping you take your martial arts training to the next level,
Mr. Brad Scornavacco
Head of School
P.S. Or, CLICK HERE FOR A FREE CLASS